10 Random Facts Tag!!!
I've been tagged by LIPARAZZI to do this fun little thing, so here it goes:
I'll try to think of the most exciting/strange facts I can remember haha...
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1) I used to think in German! I went to a german elementary school and I took german lessons ever since I was 3. Then I came to Canada when I was 13 and I focused so much on learning english, I forgot a lot of the german :(
2) I used to be obsessed with the band blink-182 in my teenage years.
3) I used to do gymnastics as a child, but I got kicked off the team because I was too impatient on the balance beam and I used to push girls off of it because they were walking in front of me too slow haha :/
4) I grew up in Sibiu, Romania.
5) I work in a hardware store. I've been there all throughout university as a part time job. It's pretty funny because I am the least hardware-savvy person ever.
6) During the boy band phase, I was on team BSB, not team NSYNC. Brian was my favourite, and then I switched to AJ, then he went all crazy and had to go to rehab, so I went back to liking Brian haha.
7) I am aspiring to work in pharmaceutical sales once I finish my master's, or perhaps research & development for a skincare company.
8) I cry at really random things - not during sad movies where most girls usually cry. I'm pretty sure I cried during that Ice Age movie. I don't even remember why. Oh, and I cried during Wall-E. I guess 3D characters get to me more than real people do.
9) The only chick flick I ever really liked was Serendipity. I hated all the other ones. Especially the ones with that Matthew Mcwhatever guy. I don't think he's attractive at all, sorry Matthew fans!
10) I think that men should wear suits as much as possible. I cannot even stress how attractive it is (to me at least) to see a man dressed well in a slim tailored suit. YUM! I don't like it when guys dress sloppy or wear baggy clothes.
Now since I've seen people do this tag a long time ago, I'm not sure who did it and who didn't, so I will leave this tag open to everyone. If you feel like this will be fun to do, go ahead and do it, I tagged you :)
Make sure to let me know you did it so I can read your facts as well!