In & Out: X
- finding amazing clothes when you least expect it! On sale!
- applying concealer with a fluffy crease brush (think MAC 224 or something similar). I had a Sephora rounded crease brush that I never used since I preferred the 224 for my eyes. I have been using it for concealer and I love it! Buffs and blends the concealer in wonderfully. If you are wondering, it's the Sephora #13 Rounded Crease Brush. It's a bit more dense than the MC 224 thus I find that it does a better job buffing a thick concealer. I am currently using Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer.
- the Clarisonic! I have only been using this for a few days and will post a more in depth analysis in a few weeks, but so far the initial impressions are great. I haven't experienced any redness or irritation from it (I'm using the "Sensitive" brush head, so maybe that's the reason) and it has given me the cleanest clean! My face doesn't feel tight after using it, and the texture of my skin seems more refined after each use.
- Frederik Fekkai "Advanced Glossing" shampoo. Not sure if the advanced formula is different from the original Glossing range, but it really leaves the hair incredibly shiny and moisturized, without weighing it down.
- Croissants. I love them.
- lacking candy in the house. Must. Buy. Chocolate. ASAP.
- when TV shows take really long breaks. I'd rather them space out the breaks, like one new episode, 1 week or 2 week break, etc. But a 6-8 week break? Cruel!
- rude people at the movie theatre. I sat in front of a bunch of drunk 16-17 year old guys during New Moon the other night. You can imagine the wonderful cinema experience I had.