Thursday night drooling...
I am a big fan of these "inspirational"/"things I'm lusting after" posts
and I hadn't done one in a long time, so I figured today was the day!
These are things that have caught my eye this week from the lovely world wide web.
As you can see, I sure love my neutrals!
Miu Miu dress
- this is so "me", it hurts... would I spend over $1000 for it? No way! It's dupe-able, but the real thing sure is nice to look at! Love.
- gold plated, large and unusual... what's not to love?! The perfect pop of colour to a neutral outfit.
- this is the perfect balance of feminine and masculine... so chic and beautiful!
- I recently discovered this brand and I literally have fallen in love with 90% of their offerings. Simple, classic clothing, made in the USA... just a beautiful contemporary line. This dress was my favourite.
Bird by Juicy Couture blouse
- I own more voluminous blouses than I can count, but I can never resist them when I browse online shops... I wouldn't pair it with the skirt in the picture though, I'd do either jean leggings, leather skinny pants or a bandage skirt and big clunky ankle boots! *swoon*
... and now for some shoe porn:
Elizabeth & James
Elizabeth & James
- I love Elizabeth & James shoes... they're not cheap, but not "eye-popping" expensive either, and you get a great, well-crafted pair of shoes and quality leather. I've only had positive experiences with the brand, and the two shoes I selected above are begging to be bought!! One day, shoes, one day you shall be mine...
Miu Miu ankle boots
- I still haven't found a perfect pair of simple black ankle boots... until now. These are just so beautiful and classic! Miu Miu never disappoints.
What have you been lusting after?