IN & OUT (the "I'm stressed" edition)
School and work and everything in between has caught up with me big time over the past couple of weeks.
I am knee-deep in assignments, papers and upcoming tests, and of course I am getting the obligatory "start of Fall" cold. *sneezes*
What better way to escape all the stress than to do one of my favourite type of post: IN & OUT!
- drooling over Paris Fashion Week from afar... Fashion shows make me happy :)
- YSL Palais. Sexiest. Shoes. EvAr. I love everything about them. This hunter green shade, especially:
- on another shoe note, I've also been loving biker boots lately. Outfit of the day post to come... if I ever get out of the house/library.
- MAC Lip Conditioner: smells like cake, tastes like cake, moisturizes lips and leaves them slightly glossy without being sticky. Win!
- Dark red nails. I just ordered Essie's "Limited Addiction" nailpolish and I can't wait to try it. From swatches it seems to be the perfect rich dark shade of red for fall & winter.
- YSL Teint Resist Foundation mixed with a little bit of MAC Strobe Cream. The perfect fix for skin that's getting a bit dried out by the colder weather.
- Bare Escentuals Eyeshadows (the glimmers!)... they surpass MAC Pigments and are now my favourite loose eyeshadows. So easy to work with, pigmented and finely milled, and the glitter isn't annoying like *cough* Urban Decay *cough*
- The Social Network: really enjoyed this film... worthy of all the hype it's been getting. Interesting story, and very well-delivered.
- my lipgloss/lipstick drawer. It needs a major sizing down. I've been trying really hard to use up my lipglosses and "start fresh", sticking to only the shades that I know I will always keep using (this also means that some sort of "Favourite Lip Products" video will be coming soon!)
- BBM. BlackBerry phones in general. iPhone FTW.
- Summer 2010.
- not being able to afford the YSL Palais shoes I mentioned above :'(
- stressing out unnecessarily