February 2011 plans...
Happy (and extremely frozen) February!
I've gotten in a pretty good video/blogging groove and I don't want to slow it down, so for the moth of February I am going to try my hardest and blog every day!
I have a ton of things in mind and I'm really motivated at the moment so we'll see how this goes!
I'll start today off easy with an In & Out post :)
- being in a good blogging mood
- heated seats in cars. I've been avoiding my car at all costs (I call her the polar bear) because the heated seats in mom's car are so much more alluring
- bracelets! I've been a bracelet addict... a jewelry addict in general lately. There are so many cute things out there that I've got my eye on.
- Chanel cosmetics... my wishlist just keeps growing and growing and growing
- Tom Ford "For Men" + Juicy Couture "Couture Couture" = my perfect signature fragrance
- Tom Ford Black Orchid and Paco Rabanne's Lady Million = will be my next fragrance purchases
- road trips!!! Montreal and Toronto this month... I'm excited!
- chipped nail polish. My index finger is suffering big time right now and I can't wait to get home and fix it
- COLD WEATHER and SNOW *cries*
- having a non-stop runny nose for the past month
- midterm exams U_U