The Wishlist Revisited
Remember how back in February I made a big fat wishlist - well it's time to revisit that and add/remove a couple of things.
I went shopping today to reward myself after a difficult day of 2 final exams and it just so happened that Shoppers Drug Mart had a "spend your Optimum points" event - in which if you redeem 50,000 or 95,000 points you get $100 or $200 off your purchase (as opposed to the $85 and $170 you would have gotten from redeeming those points on a regular day).
I had enough for a $100 redemption so I got some goodies which I will show you in a video some time next week :)
Anyways, so time to refresh my list... it's quite summer-oriented
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (still at the top of my list, still waiting on my NARS Laguna to finish... that thing is the gift that keeps on giving, I swear... haha)
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy or Rivage and maybe a bright one as well?
- NARS Madere matte lipstick
- NARS Night Star eyeshadow (saw some swatches and I think I need to check this out in person)
- La Roche Posay Effaclar K and some sunscreen
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche perfumes
- a bright neon coral nail polish - something like in this picture (apologies for the random celebrity toe shot, but at least she's wearing gorgeous shoes haha)
If you guys might have any clue what shade that might be, drop me a comment :)
What's on your wish list for the upcoming warmer months?