In and Out - November 2/11
- I really can't complain about the fall weather here this week (you know since the grandma within always loves to talk about/complain about the weather). While the East coast has been bombarded with snow, we are having glorious crisp & sunny fall days that I am savouring to the fullest.
My favourite Pumpkin Spice Latte might be done with but at least I have this beautiful tree in the yard to pass as I walk to my car every morning :)
- red lips and red nails... so far this week I've been sporting one or the other or both and I'm really loving it.
- La Roche Posay Effaclar K. I had a love affair with this in the summer, then I had to switch to a more intense spot-fading treatment (Avene Diacneal) in August/September since I was dealing with the leftover marks of a mean Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua-induced breakout. Now that the skin is back to normal and my Avene supply is diminished, switching back to Effaclar K was such a great decision.
This will not dramatically fade post-acne marks or scars (hence me using stronger products for that when I need to) but what it's perfect for is evening out skin texture. You know those pesky congested areas, clogged pores and small bumps that pop up from time to time? With regular use of Effaclar K, they are kept at bay.
I use it morning and night, and it is very nice and hydrating as well on my oily skin so I don't even need to use a moisturizer. OK I'm going on way too much about this but I love it and highly recommend it to my fellow oily/acne prone/combination skin ladies!
- Tarte Exposed. OMG. I can't stop putting this on every day. Just the perfect refined cheek colour for any season but especially loving it for fall since it's a deeper rosy tone. Works with any makeup look from dramatic eyes to dramatic lips.
- Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Mohammed, you can hire me as a mermaid for your parties anytime.
- Kim Kardashian. She's kind of like a permanent "out" for me since I can't stand her famewhoring ways - she's almost as bad as Speidi with the staged paparazzi shoots and tabloid presence albeit with better hair and makeup.
- I don't have a Fall perfume yet and it's stressing me out haha... what shall we pick? Tom Ford Violet Blonde or Elie Saab? I'm enamoured with both. Prada Candy is cute as well.