In & Out: III
I have the weekend off work (and it's cloudy and chilly out - go figure).
But there's no better time than to sit in bed and reading a light - in this case really light - book. Lauren Conrad's LA Candy. I was laughing to myself the whole time I was walking to the cash register in an "I can't believe I'm really buying this" kind of way. But whatever, the book has been purchased and I'm having fun reading it.
Now that I have that off of my chest, here are this week's In & Outs:
- Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser! I love it. Gentle and cleanses very well, I feel refreshed and my skin doesn't feel tight after washing, unlike that crappy grapefruit-scented Neutrogena cleanser I had before.
- my trip to Europe is getting closer... I leave July 21st :)
- shopping in the states with one of my favourite shopping partners in crime on thursday
- bulky layered silver necklaces
- YSL Rouge Volupte #1 with Dior Ultra-gloss in Linen Beige on top
- a giant package of Kinder chocolates purchased from Costco, to get me prepared and excited for my trip to Germany and the ridiculous amounts of candy (that is not available here) that I will stock up on... haha
- WINGED EYELINER. Blacktrack & angled liner brush by Quo = love
- the airline I'm flying to Europe with does not have AC power adaptors in its seats, so my plans for watching season 2 of Gossip Girl again can no longer be fulfilled :( I guess I can read The Hobbit for 7 hours?
- headaches. Ow.
- cloudy and windy for 4 days now. July my ass.
- rude men wearing plaid shirts, khaki shorts and flip flops in bars. *shudder*