In & Out XII
- having next week off from work. I know it's only tuesday, but I can't wait for next week
- the twilight woods fragrance from bath & body works.
- Avatar! I also enjoyed the fact that CGI Zoe Saldana did a better job acting than most popular young actresses nowadays *cough* KStew *cough*
- J Brand jean leggings. Most comfortable things ever.
- holiday pay. hellz yeah.
- Dexter. Fantastic show, just got into season 1 and I am enjoying the ride
- the boyfriend's camera is in my hands yet again... you know what that means! No less than stellar outfit posts!
- COLD COLD COLD OUTSIDE. It's freezing, no snow, just weird gusts of ice.
- mean post-holiday shoppers
- Burt's Bees lip balm. Just not cutting it in this cold.
- Lady Gaga moving her show from a small intimate theatre to a big arena for the concert I'm attending on the 13th :( I don't like big arena shows
That's about it for the evening. Have a great rest of the week and I'll catch you before the year ends. Take care everyone