In & Out (February 21, 2011)
- the urge to get lighter hair... my dark roots are starting to annoy me, I need some maintenance and some more light browns!
- berry/natural lip colours, with a hint of clear gloss. I haven't touched the nude pinks in about a week
- sexy dress of the moment:
Rag & Bone Edita dress
I tried this on a couple of weeks ago in a dark forest green shade and it was so pretty, I wanted to never take it off but honestly I still have so many dresses I've never worn, I just couldn't justify this rather pricy purchase. Also, I'm a bit of a "mesh ruiner" - flashback to the Max Azria dress I ruined in 2010 - so I best stay away... until I maybe find it on sale or something haha
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, they don't come out until March (one shade is available from their Spring collection - I believe it's called Boy) but I am SO excited for the whole range to come out. I have a feeling I'm really going to love these... a fitting replacement for my beloved discontinued YSL Rouge Pur Shines.
- SNOW... again... 20cm overnight... *sigh*
- the endless hunt for a perfect pair of black leather ankle boots. I only ever seem to find suede ones in styles that I like, but I want black leather!!!
- general laziness and lack of motivation... I need to snap out of it!