The basics of the past few days...
I took the weekend (and the few days after that) off from wearing my usual makeup - I've ditched foundation and eyeshadow and pranced around with minimal makeup for a few days.
I do that sometimes when I feel the need for a little "break" and it's great because I always feel re-inspired afterwards... so today I decided to blog about those products that I've been reaching for during my "bare minimum" days:
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC4 (under the eye and on any blemishes/discoloured areas)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder on a MAC 129 brush (to set the concealer and even out skin texture)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark on a MAC 182 brush (to contour my face, this matches me perfectly when I'm tanned in the summer and works very well as a contour during the winter)
- MAC Brow Set to tame my eyebrows
- EOS lip balm
- Aquaphor (as extra lip balm and for a glossy finish)
I didn't use any eye products because it has been cold and super windy and my eyes water like crazy in that weather so I didn't bother.
Today however was nice so decided to go with a new eyeshadow combination (for the Eyes of March series, of course)... simple simple, as always:
- MAC Brulee eyeshadow (all over the lid up to the brow bone)
- MAC Twinks eyeshadow (crease and outer corner)
- Stila Teak eyeliner
- Eyeko Big Eyes mascara
Simple, I told you ;)
Hope you're all having a great week