In & Out (St. Patrick's day edition)
- wearing no makeup today! Three cheers for "good skin" days
- sunshine, melting snow... I feel like I'm coming back to life. It's supposed to be 17 degrees Celsius today
- new Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense eyeshadow range looks so good
They have beautiful packaging and cool intricate patterns on the eyeshadows themselves. They're supposed to be really long lasting and the pigmentation and application looks great. Click here to see some swatches from one of my favourite blogs for swatches, KarlaSugar. White Punch and Khaki Pulse look like they're meant to be mine! Can't wait to check them out in person.
- saw a post about a new H&M collection coming out in April, called the "Conscious" collection or something along those lines, and these two dresses really caught my eye - very Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2011... let's hope that they come to an H&M near me and that they don't disappoint:
- it's St. Patrick's day and everyone on campus at my university seems to be drunk. I don't get it. I have an exam in about 15 minutes so I'm definitely not a part of the St. Patrick's day fan club today
- nothing else really, just looking forward to the weekend!