The Five Product Face
I enjoy reading people’s "5 product face" posts but always scoff at them thinking I’m such a product junkie I’d never manage with just five products. Well… guess what… this week I accomplished my very own "5 product face". It’s a simple makeup look that I’ve been sporting to work on a daily basis. I appreciate the fact that It makes me look put together (read: I don’t look like I got hit by a train) and it lasts all day! Here are my 5 picks:
- Vichy Dermablend Foundation Stick (15 Opal). I just picked this up recently and it’s awesome. I somehow keep getting paler even though it’s April and this suits my skin tone perfectly. I dab it on and blend it in with a damp beautyblender sponge. It’s buildable or it can be sheered out as needed. The finish is satin and the coverage lasts all day without looking ratchet.
- L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. Current mascara of choice.
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock. Blends out well, lasts all day on my oily eyelids without needing a primer and offers just the right amount of colour and shine to make the eyes stand out.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz (ebony). Eyebrows frame the face. If I don’t have them done, I feel incomplete (cue the dramatic violin music). This thing is amazing. End of story.
- Burberry Light Glow Blush (Earthy). Contour and blush all in one. Brings liveliness and structure to the face, and a hint of warmth. If you have light-medium skin, you need this in your life.
What are your five go-tos at the moment?