I’ve become an SPF freak in recent months. While the skin and body care selection of SPF is vast and awesome, I found the SPF lip balm category lacking.
The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment has SPF in it but it’s not hydrating enough and too slippery on the lips for my liking. The Vichy Sun Protection Stick with SPF 30 is less slick but leaves a white cast on the lips. So far nothing has been as enjoyable as the Supergoop! Mint Fusion Lip Balm.
This ticks all the boxes for me:
- Has SPF 30
- Leaves no cast on the lips
- Not too glossy, not too slick
- Has a refreshing minty scent
- Feels really soothing and hydrating on the lips
- Retails for less than $10 (you can get it for $8.50 at Sephora, but US only on there for now)
It’s on Amazon for $8.00 and at SpaceNK for all you lovely UK ladies :)
I love it and if you’re in the market for a lip balm this summer, look no further.
This product was sent to me for editorial consideration and I’m reviewing it positively because I love it! This review is not sponsored.