It's sunday and I'm getting ready to spend it by chopping grilled eggplants (don't ask), but before that, let's see what's in and what's out for the time being :)
- True Blood!! I know I am late on the bandwagon but I didn't rush to watch this show because I am not really into the whole vampire obsession going on right now in pop culture. I thought Twilight the movie was terrible and the books were mediocre (sorry!) but True Blood is great. A bit gory and graphic at times but it really knows how to suck viewers in :)
- my friends! I had a small group of close friends over before we all went out for my early birthday and it was a great time. I love it when we all get together.
- the hunt for fall clothes
- Chantecaille's Vital Essence and my new skin routine! Blog post to follow.
- short nails. I really can't picture myself with anything else haha
- I would say fall weather for the last one, but since summer this year was non-existent, I am not too fond of fall weather coming so soon!
- so sleepy
- fidgety wireless internet
- chopping eggplants
Happy sunday, everyone :)