(Ew, did I really just start off my blog post with "Happy Wednesday"? Oh well, at least I didn't say "hump day" haha)
I am currently on a makeup/skincare buying hiatus until I free up some valuable drawer space. I've got some exciting new storage ideas in mind and sadly space is limited so I'm trying to use up a ton of the half-used and forgotten products I have laying around in the bathroom.
So here is a little list of what I'm currently working on:
- Shiseido foaming cleanser
- Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel
- Burt's Bees lip balm
- Vera Wang Princess perfume
- MAC Refined Skin Zone mattifier/pore minimizer
- NARS foundation primer
- MAC Cleanse-Off Makeup oil
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- MAC Peachykeen blush
- Chantecaille Vital Essence serum
- Cellnique glycolic acid serum
- at least ONE of the many MAC lipglasses I have laying around
- Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation
It's somewhat like a "Project 10 Pan" of sorts, except I think there are more than 10 items, and it's including skincare.
After I successfully complete these products, I will do another quick post (with photos of some of the products) and kind of do a little run-through of what I thought of each of them.
Some of these I'd repurchase, and some I'm very keen on replacing with a different product...
Until next time!