- new blog post EVERY DAY for the entire month of June. I'm on such a blog post kick at the moment and I hope you enjoy :)
- my NARS Laguna is literally on its last leg... and this makes me excited because this means I get to buy a new bronzer soon haha. (I'm either going to get Dior Matte Bronzer in #2 or Chanel Bronze Universel De Chanel Soleil blah blah blah whatever they call it now).
- trying to go as paraben and sulfate-free as I can. I'm not going to give up on all time favourites if I can't find a worthy replacement, but I am making a conscious effort to look for products without parabens or sulfates. This is proving quite difficult to do with skincare items.
I'm not an "all natural" fanatic or anything but I do like to stay on top of things and to read up on various ingredients, and if I can find a more natural option that works for me just as well as a chemically-infused one, then why not :)
- H&M sunglasses! Cheap and lovely. Sometimes they hit the spot when we can't splurge on a designer pair.
- pretzels & Nutella... together... don't knock it 'til you try it!
- Chanel Makeup Fall 2011. I literally want everything. Those gel eyeshadows... drool.
- seeing way too many pretty things lately, and trying to be good and save for vacation spending money... sigh
- Kim Kardashian